eCore Pro - Michael Schlact

What is your occupation? I am a professional baseball player. 

What is your college major? Currently undecided but leaning towards journalism or communications. 

Why eCore? As much as I travel for my job, eCore is great. I don't have to be confined to a classroom. I can still play baseball and work toward my degree. 

Who is the biggest inspiration for your education? I always promised my parents that I'd go back after or while pursuing my career of professional baseball. My dad was a college professor, so education was something I had instilled in me from an early age. 

What is something cool you've learned this semester in eCore? I'm amazed at how many different types of people are in my classes. It's such a diverse classroom setting. It's great!

What three words would you use to describe one of your online instructors? Smart, Understanding, & Personable 

Where is your favorite place to visit in the USA? Maui, Hawaii

What kind of mood are you in right now, and why? Happy, because I'm watching playoff baseball. There's nothing better!

Your favorite study spot? I love Starbucks!

What is something your online classmates don't know about you? I'm 6'8 and very goofy!

Is there anything else you would like to share about yourself? I really appreciate this opportunity.

Michael Schlact is not only a professional baseball player, but also a prolific writer. You can read more about his life and his passion for baseball at his blog The Schlact Stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment