Awesome eMajor Student: Meet Zebedee Lawton

What is your occupation? I am an IT professional for Valdosta State University.

What is your college major? Finance & Office Administration and Technology.

Why did you choose this major? I chose this major because of my interest level in the Financial Field, which has been instilled since I was a teen. The technology part I started working on for Valdosta State 2 years ago and the experience has been purely golden. I love computers now.

What career path do you want to take upon graduation? Project Management, Financial Analyst or Software design.

Why eMajor? eMajor is convenient to double majors, and it gives the student the option take another class while working. It also gives students such flexible times the student can take those classes that are not offered at night or around their work schedule.

Who is the biggest inspiration for your education? My 6th grade math teacher Mr.Brown.

What is something cool you've learned this semester in eMajor? My peers are all over the States and that is truly amazing!

What three words would you use to describe one of your online instructors? instructor, understanding, equal

Where is your favorite place to visit in the USA? New York, New York

What kind of mood are you in right now, and why? Energetic, Because I am working on scholarship entries.

Your favorite study spot? Bathroom!

What is something your online classmates don't know about you? I listen to classical music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment