Organizational Leadership Major - Cassidy Duncan

What is your occupation?
Full time student and also work part time. 

What is your college major?   
Organizational Leadership with an emphasis in Public Administration.

How did you come about choosing this major? 
I was looking for something that I enjoyed doing and wanted to change majors. 

What career path do you want to take upon graduation? 
Where ever the Lord sends my fiancé and I for him to go to dental school (he will be my husband by this point), is where I’ll look for a job. I’m hoping to work for a great organization using my degree. 

Why eMajor? 
Online classes work best for me. You are in control of when you do you work, but also know that you have to be organized and disciplined to do your work and get it turned in on time.

Who is the biggest inspiration for your education? 
My parents are my biggest inspiration. They told me when I was little,” the sky's the limit.” I have had that mind-set all my life. They support me and encourage me all the time. 

What is something cool you've learned this semester in eMajor? 
That online classes actually are interesting and that they can be fun and interesting.

What three words would you use to describe one of your online instructors? 
Helpful, understanding, and challenging

Where is your favorite place to visit in the USA? 
The beach. I love to feel the sand between my toes and soak up the sun!

What kind of mood are you in right now, and why? 
I’m in a good mood. A little stressed with finals and getting prepared for my wedding on December 15th. But very relieved that I made it and it’s almost over. J

What is your favorite study spot? 
I’d say the library. I get more done there than I do at home. I find everything to do, but study when I’m home.

What is something your online classmates don't know about you? 
There is so much that my online classmates don’t know. You’re never around them, so there is not too much communication unless you are in a group with them.

Is there anything else you would like to share about yourself? 
Not that I can think of.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment